Monday, October 13, 2008

Look at our Big Girl!!


Can you believe that Ella can ride a bike? Don took her around the block today and boy did she feel like a big girl, with her helmet and flip flops!!
Ella is learning her ABC's.... she says "ABC9!!" Everything is "9" with that child. We think it is going to be her lucky number! I love love love my little Ella.... get this.... Don took her to the Doctor for her two year check up and the Doctor told him she was going to be 6 foot tall! It is either her Swedish Ski Team genes from Don's side of the family or something the Fakatou family is feeding her..... needless to say they are thrilled to have another basketball player!!

2 comments:

Anne said...

I was so surprised yesterday seeing her stand next to Seth! Between her and Erica, looks like you're in for modeling and/or sports with those girls! I'm so glad I got to spend a little bit of time with Ella yesterday. She is so sweet! I love her too!

Unknown said...

omggggggggg yasssss @anne